Friday, May 11, 2018

He Had Issues

He had so many problems about me....
He's not gay he says.....well I don't consider myself gay either....
He only came here to be with my wife.....well I'm sorry but I live here too....
It's not for him....he only likes women....well I'll be a woman for you for a few minutes.....until my wife is ready for you....
I've never done anything like this he says.....look it's just a blowjob....you'll enjoy it and so will I and then you get to fuck my wife
I guess it'll be OK......honey it'll be more than OK it'll be great!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Focus on that pretty face and you'll be fine. Better yet, you're the man, step up and order her to tuck that clitty down and close her knees so you don't have to look at it.

    Really, some men are just so difficult to please.

    ReplyDelete