Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Alpha

Yes he looked down at me...but I was small all my life so I'm used to that...
Yes it took me a few tries to get the knot in his tie right....if I had been tying it on myself I'd surely have gotten it right the first time....
Yes....even after all these years I was embarrassed to be wearing lingerie in front of him in the full light of the morning sun....
His small smile told me that he loved his alpha male status....I tried to avert my eyes....
When I finished his tie he laughed.....
"About time Sissy!"
"I'm sorry Sir!!!!"
He looked at me and then his watch.....
"Well I still have some time Sissy......get down on your knees and suck my cock....and make sure you don't spill any cum on my pants!!!!"
How could you say no to that....well maybe you could....but not me!!!!
"Yes Sir!!!! "













No comments:

Post a Comment