Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Rescuing Reisman



The door burst open as the commando stormed in....ready for anything....or so he thought!!! He eyed woman as he looked about the room for any threats....
"Where's Major Reisman? Tell me quick!!!" he pointed his gun at her menacingly!
"Who are you?" the woman had a deep raspy voice....
"I'm here to take Major Reisman home.....where is he you bitch!!!"
"I'm here...right in front of you....don't you recognize me?"
"Yeah...that's a funny joke...where is he....I know he's here....we got his distress signal from here just a little over an hour ago...."
"No it's really me....they tried a new Nazi drug on me and then this happened....they didn't expect it but we have to stop them before they use it on all our troops!!!"
"I don't believe it....how could it be?"
"If I said "Terrapin Station" to you would you believe me?"
"Yeah that's the code word...but he could have given that up under torture!"
"You know I, Major Reisman, would never crack...I'd die first!!!"
"Yeah....I heard he's the toughest SOB in the European Theater!!!"
"That's why those Nazi bastards tried drugging me....and...well....things have changed for me.....but they have a lab in the dungeon below this place and they're manufacturing tons of this drug to use against our GI's....did you bring any explosive ordinance soldier?"
"When I rendezvous with my unit we have plenty of satchel charges and some dynamite...."
"Good....you get us out of here and we'll blow this place to hell!!!! When do you meet your men?"
"I rendezvous with them in twenty six.....no....twenty five minutes...."
"Where?"
"Outside the chalet on the south side near the forest...."
"How long will it take us to get there?"
"Shouldn't take more than three minutes...."
"Plenty of time....now soldier come over here and let me show you one of the other side effects of the drug!!!!?"
"What do you.....holy crap what are you....oh my god...."
"Stand at attention soldier....that's an order!!!!"
"Oh yes....ohhhhh yes Sir....Major......yes Sir!!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment