Thursday, April 12, 2018

Humiliation

Yes it can be humiliating to be dressed as a woman in front of someone else....especially with men....with men it's not the playful humiliation like it is with some women....at least with some of the women I've known...
With a man most of them treat me like I have some kind of contagious disease that they're afraid of catching.....sometimes I think it's because most men have a little sissy somewhere inside them!!!
So I don't really know which of us was more embarrassed when she told me to shave him before they had sex....












2 comments:

  1. My wife always wanted me shaved but her BF isn't shaved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always seems a bit weird that whole "shaving another person" because it is supposed to show dominance to make someone shave you, but I really don't want anyone near my neck or junk with a razor unless I REALLY trust them. I just prefer to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete