Friday, March 9, 2018

Okay

"Alright Sissies....you have my permission..."
In a moment we were in each others arms.....months of pent up passions  driving us mad as our hands roamed each others bodies....the soft satin of her dress covering her tight corset....her tongue in my mouth.....our bodies pressed together....grinding together.....my clit straining the confines of it's cage as I'm sure hers was too....her hand slipping under my dress....thrilling me....her touch electric....she swept her hand over my boipussy....sliding her hand on my sissy bottom....it was all for her....I would give her anything....everything to feel her....my lips sought hers as I kissed her with wild abandon....I would do anything if I could have her right now...if she could have me.....
And then.....when my excitement reached a point where I thought that maybe just this would be enough.....that I might be able to cum.....when I was at the very edge of climax.....
"Alright Sissies....that's enough for now...get back to work...."
We thought she wasn't paying attention to us....we honestly thought that she had forgotten us completely!!!!
We both obeyed as we had been trained to do.....but we almost had a glorious moment together....and maybe some day we will....












1 comment:

  1. Lucky sissies - the tease, the tantalization, the temptation . . . all so much better than triggering something messy.

    ReplyDelete