Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Humiliation

"But Auntie.....please...."
"Stop your complaining....it's just going to be us girls today....won't that be nice....just us girls...."
"But I'm not a girl!!!"
"Then why were you wearing my panties Sweetie?"
"I....I don't know...."
"Well I do...so we'll just have a girls day together....won't that be fun?"
"I guess.....just you and me...."
"And a few of my friends...."
"Your friends.....oh no please that would be so embarrassing!!!"
"Nonsense....when I told them about our girls day they all couldn't wait.....in fact they were almost as eager as your classmates!"
"My classmates!!!!"
"Well I could only find one girls number in your phone but she told me that she'd bring all the other girls with her....in fact she said that she wouldn't miss it!"
"Oh please....."
"Oh there's the doorbell.....I guess we'd better go and greet our guests....this is going to be such a fun afternoon.....don't you agree Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am...."










1 comment:

  1. I have a 2 piece bikini just like that and I love when my wife makes me wear it to the beach.

    ReplyDelete