Thursday, February 1, 2018

Are You Really

"Are you really going to fuck your boyfriend with that?"
"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck his brains out....he's never had one this big, it'll be a eye opening experience for him!!!!"
"I was wondering....how long do you fuck him....I mean do you cum when you do it?"
"For as long as it takes Honey....long past when he begs me to stop...and if I don't cum....well....that's what his tongue's for!!!"
"It sounds like fun...."
"Oh it is....I'll tell you what....why don't you fuck him after I'm done?"
"Can I???"
"I insist!!!"
"What about him, won't he be humiliated having someone else fuck him like that?"
"That's the point Honey!!!!"












2 comments:

  1. To really humiliate a sissy, they should fuck her at the same time at both ends !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think - I was going to suggest the same thing!

      Delete