Monday, January 22, 2018

Just Like That

"That's it Sweetie....rub it....feel it growing.....when you cum it will be so different....just keep rubbing....no more stroking for you....only men stroke it and you're not a man anymore....you're my special girl and from now on you're going to learn to cum like a girl....like my girl.....feel those soft satin panties around your little clit....so soft and warm....just like my pussy....rub it Baby....I want you to cum in your pretty soft panties Baby.....cum just like a girl....think about all the cum filling those panties....think about all the cum filling me.....think about licking it all up...."
"Oh my god!!!!!"
"Yes Baby....cum for me....I know what you want....I know what you need....cum for me then you can lick my pussy....I know you want to, but I want you to cum.....I want you to cum in your panties right now!!!!"
"Ohhhhh...."













2 comments:

  1. I can't see the picture .. which happens on about half of your posts, but from the write up alone .. HOLY SHIT, that's sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Dee? I can't imagine why you can't see these pictures....it's an animated gif could that be it?
      And thanks for the complement but it's my wife who said it to me long ago....maybe not in those exact words but very similar!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete