Sunday, October 1, 2017

What Kind of a Man

"Just look at you....on your knees wearing panties and stockings and sucking my cock right in front of your wife.....what kind of man are you?"
I never missed a beat...I just kept on sucking him while my wife answered for me....
"He's my Sissy husband and I love watching him suck your cock!!! It's one of the things I love best about him!!!"
"But Baby....you should be married to a real man....someone like me....oh god....oh god....stop....I'm going to cum....ohhhhh!!!"
After dutifully swallowing every drop Sissy smiled up at him!
"I'm the kind of man that makes you cum....that  takes you in my mouth and sucks every drop out of you!!! And you put your cock in a man's mouth and let him suck you and let him make you cum so.....what kind of man are you?"












No comments:

Post a Comment