Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Someone Asked Me

Someone asked me if I had any emotional feelings about the others I've had sex with....it's a complicated question......
There is only one person in my life that I feel a deep emotional romantic love for and that's my sweet wife....and despite our varied sex life I'm sure she feels exactly the same about me!!!
I am not allowed, except under special circumstances, to play with other women although she has allowed me much greater leeway when it comes to men. Most of those men are there for her and I am just a part of the package!!!! Some really enjoyed themselves with me and some....well some weren't so interested!!!
We know some of these men in our regular world and we trust them and their discretion and to date none of them has let us down....
I don't like to kiss her men....I'm not acting out of love for them, I'm acting out of love for her and lust for them....there is a difference!!!
A woman loves a man and is delighted that he has a cock to please her.....
I love a cock but I'm a little indifferent about the man it's attached to....
I know I could explain it better but like I said it's complicated....









2 comments:

  1. What a pretty Sissy and in a perfect position! Just a hint of being male peeking out! Pretty hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course none of her men want to kiss me with my face covered in their cum

    ReplyDelete