Friday, June 30, 2017

So Good

"Oh my god Sissy, he was so good...."
"He took me to our restaurant....you know....that little Italian place you like so much....Tomaso's.....and we had a lovely dinner together....Tomaso asked about you Sissy....I told him you were fine and that we'd be in again soon...."
"He slid his fingers under my dress in the restaurant.....and I swear.....I nearly came right there....one of the waiters brought me water because he thought I was choking!"
"Then we went dancing....he's a wonderful dancer Sissy.....very sensual.....he touched me in all the right places.....I was so wet for him already!!!!"
"When he asked if we should stop for a nightcap I told him....I needed to fuck him right now!!!!"
"He laughed, of course, but he turned toward his apartment.....when we arrived....I wanted him right away...but he made me slow down....he undressed me slowly.....pausing and kissing me....when he was down to my panties he complimented me on how pretty they were....I told him that you had picked them out for me and he said you have exquisite taste in lingerie.....then he pulled them aside and his tongue gave me the first of so many orgasms......his cock was big Sissy....I don't know for sure but I'd guess maybe 9 inches and so thick.....he filled me.....and we fucked like two animals in heat....and after he came I sucked his cum covered cock and then he fucked me again.....oh Sissy it was glorious!"
"But Sissy, why are you whimpering....aren't you happy that I spent the night with a wonderful man with a big cock who gave me dozens of orgasms?"









1 comment:

  1. How charming for the wife to pretend that she innocently doesn't understand her sissy's reaction. I love that she's working on his body while playing with his mind.

    ReplyDelete