Sunday, June 18, 2017

Out of the Blue

Let me just start by telling you all that she allowed me to cum tonight!!!! That may not be a big deal for most of you but for me it's huge!!!!
But there's a twist to it....
A package was delivered today and she told me it was a surprise for me!!!! I couldn't wait to find out what it was but she wasn't telling!!!! It was a long box so of course I was thinking it must be some kind of dildo that she would fuck me with.....but she said that wasn't it!!!
Finally at about 10, after her toenail polish dried and I had put away the pedicure supplies she told me to go to the bedroom.....OUR bedroom.....and get comfortable!!!!
When she came in she had a bottle of lube in one hand and a large flashlight in the other....
She pushed me back on the bed and pulled out the key!!!!
Unlocked, my little clitty still stayed limp.....months of training will do that....she took it in between her thumb and index finger and stroked it a few times....
She reminded me of how she always thought it was so cute and she pointed out that it seemed even smaller.....she laughed when she said that maybe some day it would just disappear!!!!
She poured a small drop of the lube on me and spread it carefully because I was hard now....and gasping....after months it doesn't take much....
Then she picked up the flashlight and screwed the cap off and I instantly recognized it as a Fleshlight....click on the link if you're not familiar with them....
I had seen them on the 'net, of course, but I had never really given them too much thought....after all I was a caged Sissy so what good would a male masturbation toy be for me....
She smiled at me as she lowered the very lifelike pussy toward my hard little clit and I don't know what I was expecting but as I slipped inside it.....it's warm wet walls surrounding my clit as she pushed it all the way down....
It was......AMAZING!!!!! I have not been inside a woman for years.....and this felt just like I remembered it!!!!! She pumped it a few times and I begged her to stop and just let me enjoy it for a minute....
She laughed....."It looks like you like your new toy!" she said!!!!
Oh my god.....I was in heaven.....after a few moments she began to stroke again and in seconds I was cumming!!!!! I haven't cum that hard or long since maybe ever....I came so hard that I got an abdominal cramp from clenching my muscles so tightly!!!!
It was just the best.....and now.....hours later.....cage back in place and my new toy locked away.....after I cleaned it of course....yummy....now.....I'm still having shivers just thinking about it!!!!!
She is so good to me!!!!
But anyway....the reason I'm telling you all this is that it knocked the idea I had for this post clean out of my head so instead of that I figured you might enjoy this with me!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment