Saturday, June 3, 2017

Join Them

"Come on Sissy, join us!"
I noticed they had left room for me between them.....but if I laid on my back I was afraid she might start playing with my sensitive nipples....making me moan and probably making him chuckle...
If I laid on my belly I was afraid she might start spanking me.....making me moan and probably making him chuckle...
If I laid on my side facing him I was afraid of what she might do to my sissy pussy...making me moan and probably making him chuckle...
If I laid on my side facing her I was afraid of that monster cock going in my sissy pussy...making me moan and probably making her chuckle...
A sissy's life is full of choices.....all of them pretty good when you consider it!!!








1 comment:

  1. Please, please, please...
    [Quote] "but if I laid on my back"
    Laid what on your back? An egg?
    Try:
    ...but if I lay on my back...

    to lie (verb intransitive = NEVER takes a direct object):
    lie(s), lay, (have/has/had)lain, (am/are was/were)lying
    I lie (down) in the grass and watch the swallows (right now)
    I lay (down) in the grass and watched the swallows (yesterday)
    I have lain in the grass many times in the past...
    We were lying in the grass when the swallows flew over...

    to lay (verb transitive = MUST take a direct object):
    lay(s), laid, (have/has/had)laid, (am/are was/were)laying
    I lay my dress on the bed as she watches me (right now)
    I laid my dress on the bed long before she arrived (in the past)
    I had laid (out) my dress on the bed for her inspection
    I was laying (out) my dress on the bed when I spotted her in the doorway

    Note also: lie low, lie in wait, etc.

    I know that popular American TV is now littered with the incorrect usage of lie/lay - actually it seems to have almost killed off all use of the words lie and lying.
    Yet I have recordings of TV shows a mere 12 or so years old where the usage is correct. What has happened to the education system?
    I'm now also beginning to see the same loss of distinction (and hence clarity) arising (sic) between the use of the intransitive "to rise" (rise, rose, risen, rising) and the transitive "to raise" (raise, raised, raised, raising).
    Only yesterday I saw a blog entry claiming: "I'm normally in the habit of raising at 8 in the morning"!!

    ReplyDelete