Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Feel Free

When I heard voices in the yard, I threw on a robe to investigate....
"Hi....your wife said we could use the pool while we're home for the summer....she said you wouldn't mind..."
I tried to keep looking them in the eyes....as much as I wanted to look them over....as much as I felt the need to drop to my knees.....
"Oh, she didn't mention it to me....but I'm sure it's fine....you girls enjoy yourselves!"
"She said if we wanted snacks or drinks that we should just let you know and you'd bring them out..."
"Oh.....um....of course....certainly....you just let me know if you need anything!"
"She said that there was only one condition....only one thing we had to do while we were here...."
I knew I was already blushing....
"Oh....and what was that?"
"We're supposed to check your cage and plug Sissy.....so let's see!"
I looked from one to the other....they were serious....I didn't think it was possible to blush more than I already was....but I nodded and slowly undid my robe....
They both broke into smiles for the first time as they eyed my caged clitty!
Each of them gave the lock a little tug....
I was sweating and totally embarrassed....
"Alright.....you've seen it...."
I started to close my robe....
"Wait a minute......we have to check the plug too!!!"
I was wrong before....NOW I was totally embarrassed!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment