Sunday, May 21, 2017

An Avid Reader

One thing many of you don't know about me is that I'm an avid reader....always have been. My favorites are history, biography, Sci-Fi, and TV/TS erotic fiction!!!
For most of my favorites there are plenty of places where I go to read the reviews of the genres I've mentioned but for the TV/TS there's only one place to go.....I head over to Sally's Bending the Bookshelf blog!!!
Sally provides a fantastic service for all of us who get hot and bothered by the written word and really without her how would I know the good from the awful!!!
And on Fridays she posts the Free Fiction available....I mean how can you go wrong with Free!!!!
If this reads like a commercial for her blog.....well that's because it is!!! She does all this work for free and, doing a blog like hers is work, even if it's a labor of love!!!
So, go there, check it out, meanwhile I'm going to get comfy and read a good book!!!







1 comment:

  1. I recommend her as well, and somehow she even finds time to comment on other blogs.

    She's truly a sweetie and someone who supports our community and keeps it vital and fresh!

    ReplyDelete