Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sissy School - A Visit Home

"You are a fantastic little piece of ass Kaaren and if it was up to me, your wife would let you come home and I could be using you all the time....but she's been unhappy since you got here....I just don't have enough to take care of both of you and she wants me all to herself.....so it's back to school for you!!!"
"I understand.....just fuck me now.....I'll be back home in the spring...."
"They've really made you into a sissy slut haven't they?"
"No they just made me see that I was born this way!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. "No they just made me see that I was born this way!!!!"

    Truer words were never spoken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nate trav o femminucce sissy è un modo di dire perchè sia da fanciullo ho sempre amato il mondo femminile i loro abiti i loro gesti le loro lingerie...ho sempre sognato di indossarle ed essere carina come loro...e poi col crescere ho scoperto che agli uomini accetina tanto le ragazze sexy col peperoncino tra le cosce !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete