Friday, February 3, 2017

Next

Panties down I wait as she told me to do.......I never know what comes next......punishment or pleasure.......or both....god how I hope it's both....
The door open and she steps in.....I am forbidden to turn my head to see.....
She steps closer and I can hear her breathing.....although it's barely audible over my own!!!
This is the moment will she caress or spank.....I can't help but wiggle in anticipation....
She reaches around me and squeezes my nipples......I can feel her body pressed against me.....and she asks me.....
"What do you need Sissy? What do you want me to do for you? Do you need to be punished or do you need to be fucked......"
Would you need time to think it over?   I didn't......
"Can I have both please?"
"That's exactly what I was thinking Sissy!!!"











2 comments:

  1. foto meravigliosa e parole bellissime sensuali dolcissime che a leggere i pensieri e l'anima di noi piccole sissy...grazie bella Kaaren sei fantastica !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. That anticipation just kills me.... you have no control, and can't see Her. You know your nipples are likely to be pinched hard, maybe Her knee will knock you off-balance, and you'll get a spank on your bottom. Then, you'll have to confess that you want even more. ~sara

    ReplyDelete