Thursday, January 19, 2017

Here You Go

"Here you go Tommy....I haven't worn this in ages and I think it will look just adorable on you!!!"
"I can't believe you're doing this....how can I thank you?"
"Just stick to the clothes I'm giving you and stay out of my panty drawer you little sissy perv!!!"
"I'm sorry...I...."
"I'm joking Tommy....I just don't want you wearing my things before I do....OK?"
"OK Sis....and thanks so much!!!!"
"I never got to have a little sister so I guess you'll have to do, OK twerp...take the clothes and get out of here I've got things to do!!!"










2 comments:

  1. What a nice and understanding older sister. But what might happen when she brings home her boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. io quando ho cominciato ad indossare abiti e lingerie femminili erano quelli di mia sorella...che all'inizio si è arrabbiata ma poi ha cominciato a regalarmi di nascosto le sue cosine belle...mi ha sempre voluto bene...!! ma io ho cercato sempre di non importunarla quando portava a casa i suoi ragazzi...!! baci baci baci...però fuori di casa...all'amor non si comanda !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete