Thursday, January 5, 2017

Again

"He was there again this morning!!!"
"The Peeper?"
"Yes, he was watching through the window as I got dressed....he watched me put on my panties and stockings and I think he was jerking off!!!!"
"Why didn't you just close the curtains like I do?"
"Well I kind of liked it....."
"God you are such a depraved slut Sissy....it's no wonder he watches you!!!"
"I hope he comes back tomorrow....I've picked out some really special panties I want him to see!!!"
"Maybe I'll bring my strap-on and we can give him a real show!!!!"
"Oh yes I bet he'll like that....can we....can we please?"
"You know I can't say no to you Sissy!!!"









1 comment:

  1. io non so se arriverei a mostrarmi in finestra nella speranza di essere ammirata e sognata...ma è certo che nel privato mi piace specchiarmi e farmi filmini e foto osé per il piacere di mostrarmi ed essere eccitante !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete