Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Little Girl Humiliation

She enjoys dressing me as a little girl more and more lately!!! I kind of like it too....it lets me be the little girl I never got to be.....
So when she put me in the little blue dress I was happy to go along with it.....I was a little nervous when she took me outside....but I never expected that she would go this far....I guess it makes sense though....little girls belong in kiddie car seats....
It was just a drive around the neighborhood....and we didn't stop anywhere....this time....but the humiliation was complete....and I was more turned on than I've been in a while!!!! So was she judging by how wet she was...when I put my tongue to work she came almost right away....and then again and again!!!








2 comments:

  1. mia moglie spesso ora mi porta fuori nei parcheggi di scambisti vestita da femminuccia sexy e mi mostra con orgoglio alla sua cricca di amiche e poi ogni tanto mi manda nelle macchine di altre coppie per far sesso con loro...io lecco le fighe delle femmine mentre i loro uomini mi sfilano le mutandine e mi fanno gridare di gioia mista a piacere e qualche piccolo dolore con le loro grosse mazze carnose...mentre mia moglie mi fotografa felice nelle mie evoluzioni sessuali !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how humiliating!! :) ~sara

    ReplyDelete