Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday ManCandy

"Would you like some Dear?"
"Mmmmm"
"Is that a yes or a no? There's still a little bit left...."
"Mmmmm"
"Oh my goodness I forgot I left my panties in your mouth!!!! Let me just get those...."
"Thank you Sweetheart!"
"So would you like to have the last drops....."
"No Sweetheart, you finish that and I'll have the next serving if that's OK with you?"
"Of course Baby....here hold these wet panties until the next load arrives!!!"
"Mmmmm"
ManCandy!!!! Don't settle for leftovers when the main course is still available!!!











1 comment:

  1. ve l'ho mai confessato che mi farei sbattere tutta da bei maschi con tutte le mutandine indossate e in modo che quando godono me le innaffiano tutte di splendida crema bianca per poi tenermele indosso e sentire il loro ricco profumo per tutto il giorno sul mio culo e sulla mia pelle !!! magnifica sensazione di pura godereccia lussuria !! grazie amore baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete