Monday, October 17, 2016

Just Won't Do

"Oh no Sweetie.....that just won't do.....I need much more than that to please me!!!!"
"But I....."
"You obviously can't be my boyfriend with a little clitty like that....but if you want to stay with me.....go put on a pair of my panties...we'll see if you can be my sissy girlfriend!!!"
"Me....sissy girlfriend....I don't understand...."
"Let me spell it out for you then.....you can be my sissy or you can go....which will it be?
"I'd like to stay....please?"
"Then I want you in panties in five minutes....pick out a pretty pink pair.....tomorrow we'll shop for your own!!!"
"I...uhhh...OK....."










1 comment:

  1. wow il ragazzo ci ha provato con la giovane e bella ragazza ma lei ha per lui delle altre fantasie...!! lasciati andare ragazzo indossa le mutandine rosa con i ricami le calze e le scarpe femminili col tacco vedrai che ti sentirai subito bellissima ed eccitata col tuo bel peperone duro ma con una voglia di sculettare ed essere femminuccia che non avevi mai provato...poia al resto penserà la giovane bionda...!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete