Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sissy Maid Humiliation

Going out like this was humiliating enough...but standing in the parking lot going over the list was just too much!!!!
"Tampons.....Sissy....the biggest box you can find....ask if they have a bigger one..."
"Yes Ma'am...can I go now?"
Not yet Sissy.....Kotex pads....ask for the ones for maximum flow....then ask for the biggest box they have...."
"Yes Ma'am...is that all..."
"Oh no Sissy.....I want you to find a male employee and ask him to show you where they keep their L'Eggs stockings and Hanes panties...I want him to show you Sissy...then you can ask him if her prefers thongs or bikinis....if he picks one then that's what you'll buy..."
"Oh my god....I can't ....."
"You can and you will Sissy....next I want you to ask for enema supplies....no matter how big the bag they show you, I want you to ask them if they they have a bigger one..."
"Oh please....no more...."
"Alright Sissy then you can go to the cashier...I want you to pick the youngest looking female there....and when she asks if there's anything else you need I want you to ask her if they carry extra small size condoms!!!! If she laughs I want you to ask her if they also have extra large size condoms for your wife's boyfriend....."
"Is that all...."
"No not yet let me have your phone......I want this all to be recorded to make sure you follow my instructions....if not...well I have my hairbrush in the car and it wouldn't bother me at all to march you right back inside and spank your naughty bottom!"
"Yes Ma'am, I'll be right back!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. grazie Kaaren io penso che questo è l'ultimo passo che dobbiamo affrontare noi piccole sissy-maid...uscire fuori di casa della nostra padroncina e andare all'esterno per fare spese...soprattutto l'ultimo ostacolo è andare al super-market per comprare prodotti intimi per tutte le femminucce della casa...!! una volta superato questo ostacolo siamo ufficialmente considerate donne e vere cameriere tutto-fare...sissy da sposare !! baci baci baci e grazie amore !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gawd... this would really be mortifying... ALL of these?? ~s

    ReplyDelete