Sunday, September 11, 2016

Silent Humiliation

You face her lover....not as equals....he's a man and you're a sissy!
He unfastens your skirt which pools around your feet and he steps back to look at your tiny caged manhood through your, oh so pretty panties....just over his shoulder your wife waits to see as she rubs her wet sex....already so aroused....your breath sounds so loud in your ears you can hear it over her little gasps as she teases herself closer to orgasm!!!!
As he steps behind you he pulls off his tie....he pulls your hands gently behind you....you would never think of resisting....and he binds your hands...gently but tightly.....leaving you defenseless!!!!
He smiles as he steps back in front of you and as he looks you over the smile changes....she can't see it but you can....it's more of a sneer now....after all he's a man and you're just a panty wearing submissive Sissy....
Over his shoulder your wife's fingers are moving so fast and her gasps are almost loud enough to drown out your heartbeat throbbing in your ears......he reaches for your lips and slipping a finger in your mouth you instantly start to lick.....he pulls your mouth open and slides his other hand to your shoulder and presses downward...without a word you sink to your knees in front of him....with your mouth open and a little drool running down your chin....and you wait for him to fill your mouth....because he's a man and you're not and no matter what you may think this is exactly where you belong!











8 comments:

  1. quando vuoi fare eccitare piccole trav come me ci riesci molto bene tesoro...breve storia splendida ricca di erotismo delicato romantico...impossibile non immedesimarsi nella tua storia...io son docile servizievole amorevolmente sottomessa e stare tra un forte uomo ed una signora perversa che sa come farti godere io mi lascio andare e mi piace fare tutto quello che fanno le perfette femminucce maialine...!! ti adoro baci baci baci...mi fai sempre...toccare...adoro l'auto-erotismo!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non dico abbastanza spesso .... grazie mille per le gentili parole ..... il vostro sostegno è molto apprezzato !!!
      Amore
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Hello Kaaren. I so love this blog, as it is so humiliating for my sissy, whenever my lover makes her perform oral on him. But in all honestly when I get to watch my sissy in action I am oh so proud of her and myself. I am proud of her for the woman she has become and I am proud of myself for standing by her side and helping her in a time of need. Ms. Judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Judi....if truth be told I'm at the stage where any force is unnecessary! My sweet wife has taken me from tasting myself on her lips to being an eager sissy cocksucker!!!
      Thank you and your Sissy Mishel for all your support and for all your kind words!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Oh my! :) After He and the Wife are done, for some final fun, have sissy hump the bed (or any other furniture of choice) to try for sissy cummies.... Good laughter for the Couple! ~s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really doesn't help to hump anything....with the cage on it only adds to the frustration....but I would do this to entertain them if she wanted me to!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  4. If the wife and her lover time it right, they can both cum at the same moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if not we can try again and again....I'm not going anywhere!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete