Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Matineee - Strange Romance

"Really...it's such a little thing....it's nothing to cry about!!!?
"Oh my god.....why didn't you tell me....."
"It didn't seem that important....I didn't think it would make a difference!!!!"
"Didn't think it would make a difference!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!"
"But Sweetie it's only about 3 inches....maybe 4 inches when it's hard....are you going to let 4 little inches split us up?"
"I love you but I need some time...."
"Well you have 5 minutes and then I'll waiting....in our bed....to be your bride...."











1 comment:

  1. queste son tragedie...il rischio di essere lasciate il giorno delle nozze...la prima notte di nozze...!! fa bene la sposa ad arrabbiarsi...dare importanza a certe piccole inezie...difetti...non si può fare una tragedia del genere...dai amore prendi l'uomo per i capelli e trascinalo in camera da letto...e se non vuol venire allora trascinalo in...tribunale per abbandono del tetto coniugale !!! sei una piccola genio meravigliosamente fantasiosa mi fa tanto piacere conoscerti apprezzarti sei bellissima baci baci baci !!!

    ReplyDelete