Friday, August 5, 2016

Paused

"Oh Please!!!! Oh god Please....."
She lifted her head and smiled at me....
"No Sissy....you may not cum....."
She bent again and took my nipple between her lips.....teasing it with her tongue as her fingers toyed with the other......
"Oh god.....I can't hold back.....please....please let me cum!!!!!"
She stroked a few more times and stopped again.....concentrating more on my nipples before starting to stroke me again.......
"Oh please....PLEASE!!!!"
"I said no Sissy and I meant no!!!! Now be quiet like a good girl......"
"Oh...Oh....oh....oh....I can't take much more......"
She paused and licked my nipples some more and after a few minutes began to stroke me again!!!!
"Oh god....oh god....oh god...."









3 comments:

  1. noi piccole trav vestite sexy con i nostri corpicini esili morbidi femminei rosei siam piacevoli piene di sorprese piene di voglie...siamo capaci di donare tante belle sensazioni e piaceri...donne e uomini rimangono incantati dalle nostre forme dai nostri sapori...!! grazie amore baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the sissy DOESN'T cum it means a pair of sore balls. If the sissy DOES cum it means some nasty punishment. Win-Win.

    ReplyDelete