Friday, June 24, 2016

Before Dawn

She woke me before dawn....
"Sissy....wake up sweetie!"
"Huh....what's.....what time is it.....are you OK?"
"It's alright Sissy....I just couldn't sleep.....I kept thinking I was forgetting something....and I just remembered what it was!"
"What was it Sweetheart?"
"Get up on your hands and knees Sissy and I'll show you....."
"Oh....OOOOhhhhh!"
"Okay Sissy I'm going back to bed....Sweet dreams!"
"Good night Sweetheart and thank you!!!"
"You're welcome Baby!"












2 comments:

  1. quanto ti infili o qualcuno ti infila cose piccole e solleticanti piano piano dentro il tuo scrigno hai la sensazione netta di essere bellissima e desiderata senti salire la dolce passione del sesso e le tue voglie aumentano a dismisura mentre delicatamente l'oggetto entra ed esce creando vortici di umori densi e profumati e viscosi che piano colano sulle tue palle e sulle cosce lisce...adoro essere femmina e vacca !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, yes... thank You, Ma'am! s

    ReplyDelete