Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Good Morning

I was fussing about, trying to get ready for the typical morning madness when she walked into the kitchen catching me by surprise!!!! She looked so cute wearing just her socks and a man's shirt....a man's shirt that didn't belong to me!
"Good morning Sissy!!!! Isn't it a lovely day?"
"Good morning Sweetheart, I'm sorry I didn't know you were up or I'd have had your breakfast ready..."
"That's alright Sissy, I got up early to call Stacy and let her know that I was taking the day off.....Somehow I just don't feel like working today!!!!"
"Well at least let me get you your coffee...."
"That's alright Sissy....no need to fuss....I can get my own..."
"Can I get you anything with that?"
"No Sissy, maybe later...for now I'll just have the coffee....strong and black and satisfying!"
Her eyes wandered to the stairs as if I didn't already understand.
"I'm going back to bed Sissy, in fact I expect to spend most of the morning there so if you're doing your housework try not to disturb us!"
"Yes Ma'am!"











1 comment:

  1. "coffee....strong and black and satisfying!"

    I'm guessing that was what was awaiting her upstairs too. She'll add the cream herself!

    ReplyDelete