Friday, May 20, 2016

Box Of Hammers

When she caught me in the girls locker room sniffing the girls panties...well let's just say things escalated quickly!!!!
First came her boyfriend and then he wanted me to apologize by kissing her ass!!!!
The beauty of it was that her boyfriend was dumb as a box of hammers and although he kept shouting at me to kiss her ass....well it wasn't her ass he was pressing my face in to....and I'm pretty sure she was enjoying it as much as I was!!!!
Even though her friends still called me names and abused me....after that she always had a smile for me!!!!












1 comment:

  1. ti confesso che anch'io da ragazzino ho annusato spesso le mutandine di mia sorella più grande...mi è sempre piaciuto il profumo delle femmine delle loro passere lo volevo anche io addosso mi è sempre piaciuto sentirmi femmina...mia sorella se ne è accorta e alla fine mi regalava a volte le sue cose vecchie come calze slip reggiseni scarpe...lei mi voleva proprio bene aveva subito accettato la mia femminea sessualità !! grazie bellissima mi fai sempre sognare con i tuoi argomenti ti adoro baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete