Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fantastic

"Your wife's mouth is fantastic Sissy....so hot and wet....she thrills me when she sucks my cock like this....I almost want to cum in her mouth but then I'd have to wait to feel the soft wet velvet of her pussy...do you know what I mean Sissy? Surely you were once man enough to sample these treasures!!! Before the lingerie....before the dresses and makeup....you must have felt these things once!!!!"
He was right....once she took me in her mouth and I came almost immediately....
I have lasted long enough to be inside her on several occasions....long enough to realize that she couldn't feel me at all when I did manage to last that long!!!!
I nodded at him and he seemed happy....maybe because she was sucking his cock or maybe he was happy for me....I'll never know!!!











2 comments: