Friday, February 26, 2016

So Right

"Oh my god you were so right!!! This Sissy bitch may not have any kind of dick but her tongue is just magic!!!!"
"I told you so....now hurry up I want my turn!"
"How long can we keep her like this? Oh my.....oh ohhhh!"
"Her wife is coming to pick her up after work."
"Ohhhh damn...that early!!!! I was hoping to get a third chance!!!!"
"This Sissy bitch has a career wife and she always works late!!!!"
"Oh yeah.....right there....oh yeah.....oh god.....right thereeeeeeee!!!!!"
"Alright you got yours....Now Sissy I think I want you to start with my ass this time and I want you to go nice and slow!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....it will be my pleasure!!!"













1 comment:

  1. Sissy Sitters. Next time they might bring their boyfriends to help out.

    ReplyDelete