Sunday, February 28, 2016

I Know Your Secret

"Well Peter....it looks like I've discovered your secret....what do you have to say for yourself?"
"Maryjane....oh my god...you found my costume...you know I'm Spiderman!!!"
"I've known you were Spiderman since the first time you rescued me!!!! I recognized your voice!!!! I'm not an idiot you know!!!!"
"Then if you already knew....then what...."
"The secret compartment Peter....in your closet....where you keep your uniform....I found all of my missing panties and bras in there Peter....and you told me it was the Green Goblin that took them!!!!"
"Wait!!!! My Spider-sense is tingling...there's danger!!!!"
"It will be your ass that's tingling when I'm done spanking you, pull down those pants and get over my knee right now!!!!"
"Yes Maryjane!"
"That's Miss Maryjane to you Sissyman!!!"













1 comment: