Monday, December 21, 2015

So Hard So Wet

So hard....so wet...it slides so smoothly over my lipsticked lips....inside my mouth...my tongue swirls around and around it....feeling it's hard shaft.....sucking it....my mouth alive with it's flavor....slipping the tip between my teeth and giving it the slightest little nip....back and forth it goes....in and out of my hot sucking mouth....my lips so tight around the shaft.....I don't want to drool on myself....it's so good I can't wait for the end...and out of the corner of my eye I see the others....eleven of them...all hard and ready.....waiting for my hot mouth to suck them all....and when they are done...when they have all finished in my mouth...I might just....maybe....buy another box of candy canes!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment