Tuesday, December 1, 2015

She Knew

We dated for a while in college and she had figured out my fetish for panties pretty early on in the relationship! I think the only reason she stayed with me was for amusement and my willingness to go down on her for hours!!!! So I don't understand why she did what she did!!!
"I know you love my panties....but if I asked you to pick one right now would you pick my panties or my pussy?"
My hesitation to answer was answer enough for her and she reached over and stuffed her pretty panties in my mouth then stormed out of the room!
It was pretty much over after that, but she never asked for those panties back, so for weeks after she dumped me I could still taste her every night!!!












1 comment:

  1. "Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!"

    Sorry about that. When you are asked that, you always say PUSSY! I mean, then you get access to every pair that she wears on her pussy! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete