Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jealous

As her Sissy cuckold I'm usually more envious than jealous!
I've watched her take cocks in every hole....even that one I've never had!!!
I've licked up men's cum from her more times than I can really remember!!!!
I've seen the look in her eyes when she sees that big manly cock about to enter her and I've seen the look in her eyes when she looks at my little caged clitty dangling so uselessly between my stockinged thighs!
But through all of this I rarely feel jealous!

But as I knelt here with his cock in my mouth I watched them kiss, deeply, passionately and suddenly I was jealous...very jealous....I just couldn't help it!!!!
"Ouch!!!! Sissy watch those teeth!" he yelled as my wife glared at me!
There would probably be a spanking later....but like I said I couldn't help it!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment