Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I Want More

"i was just going to make you suck him to get him hard....but I want more!!!! This is so hot!!! My husband with my boyfriends cock in his mouth!!!! Oh my god!!!! I want to see you make him cum!!! Make him cum in your cocksucking sissy mouth!!! And show it to me....show me your mouth filled with his cum!!!! Then I want you to swallow every last drop!!!!"
His mind reeling....his mouth full....what else could he do but obey!!!! Although he knew his life had just changed forever....he could only obey!!!!









5 comments:

  1. The wife enjoys this so much that she'll make it happen again and again. Each time the cuckold will be more feminized. After he's started looking like a complete sissy, the boyfriend will bring a few of his buddies along and...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must agree. Not saying I didn't enjoy it but mistress was much more excited to watch me each time and provide supportive words reminding me I was doing it for her. It was when she took two lovers one night to join that she seen how excited I got that she then knew I was on the path to being her sissy.

      Delete