Monday, November 23, 2015

Ashamed

"Aren't you ashamed...on your knees licking another boys anus! The two of you should be mortified!!!! I can't believe you chose to dress like girls!!! You are the worst of sinners!!!! I'm telling you right now!!! I'm warning you....if I catch you again tomorrow night, right here, at about this time, dressed as you are, I'll have you both on your knees taking each others penis into your mouth!! Now pull down your skirts and get up to your room and I expect to find the two of you in one bed in the morning!!! Maybe a night of crowding together in a small single bed will teach you something!!! Now get going before I dress the two of you in lacy nightgowns!!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Sissy version of Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition.

    ReplyDelete