Wednesday, October 14, 2015

We Played This Game Before

I waited patiently, blindfolded, on my knees!
I heard her come into the room and I heard his heavier footsteps. I heard them whispering but I couldn't tell what they were saying and what little I heard of him didn't help me identify him at all!
I heard him come near and I heard his zipper! I opened my mouth ready to suck this stranger that my wife had brought me! Instead he rubbed his cock all over my face and hair!!!! I tried to catch him in my mouth but I just couldn't!!!
My wife came close and knelt next to me,
"He knows you Sissy! The male you I mean! In a moment he's going to stick his big hard cock in your mouth and let you suck him till he shoots his load into your mouth!!! He's going to watch you swallow every drop of his cum! I'll give you the choice this time Sissy...keep the blindfold on and you'll never know who he was! He could be any man you know! Every man that says hello could be picturing how you looked, on your knees, sucking his cock, slurping down his creamy cum!!!"
She leaned closer and whispered in my ear.
"Or I could take the blindfold off and you and he can make eye contact while he slides his cock into your mouth! Then every time you see each other you'll both know that today you were his cocksucking sissy! You'll see him and every time you do you'll remember the taste of his cum! You'll remember the feel of his cock pumping his cream into your mouth! And he'll smile while you do!!!!"
She paused and whispered so softly that I'm sure he couldn't hear!
"So Sissy? Blindfold on or off, it's up to you???"
In a soft voice I replied, "On please!"
Then his cock was in my mouth and I tried not to think about the choice I had made!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment