Friday, October 2, 2015

Stepped Away

When the two men stepped away to get the next round of drinks at the bar the girls finally had a chance for a private conversation!!!!
"So did you get him into your panties yet?"
"He's wearing them now....pink with red bows....and the matching garterbelt and pink stockings too!!!"
"Wow you're moving fast! Stan is still just wearing panties and he wants to wear the blue ones all the time!!!! I guess he thinks they're more manly!!!"
The two women shared a laugh!
"So how long do you think it will take before we can have them sucking each others cock?"
"Well your Bob is looking like he'll be ready sooner than my Stan, I'll have to step up the pace I guess!!!"
"I really can't wait to see them like that! On their knees with cocks in their mouths!!!!"It makes me so wet!!!"
"Hmmm....maybe when they get back we can have a visit to the Ladies Room and we can check each other to see who's wetter!!!!"
"Shhh....here they come with the drinks....we'll talk in the Ladies...."
"Talk....Sweetie I don't think so......"















1 comment:

  1. Wives turning their spouses into Sissy Sisters. Always entertaining. Eventually these clever gals will have to take lovers, so their sissies can be reminded of how real men act in bed. And if the lovers are bi, the sissies might get to share them.

    ReplyDelete