Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Buyers Market

"Well my dear! How are you feeling today?"
"Please....please let me go! I'll never tell anyone what you....what you did to me....please..."
"Well. you see this is so much better than all that hollering and demanding and threatening you were doing just a few days ago!!! You seem to be adjusting! The formula is still working!!!"
"Please....I have a girl....and a family....please...."
She started to weep!
"No you silly girl...you have no family....no lovers....no friends.....you are newborn!!!! Funny isn't it? One day you're my mailman and the next day you're becoming a beautiful woman, soon to make some man very, very happy!"
"They'll be looking for me...you'll never get away with this!"
"I think you overestimate your importance, my dear! They've already replaced you with a very nice young man! In fact I think he'd make a very pretty girl too....."
"I'll get away somehow....I'll get the police and I'll...."
"I'm sorry my dear but let me explain....I've sold you to a very rich and very powerful foreign man who loves girls that were once boys!!! He has requested that I increase your breasts to a much bigger, almost ridiculous size! I've never given anyone this big a dose of the formula and I'm not sure exactly what it will do to you...but you will surely have the biggest breasts in the world....if you survive it!!!!"
The bound figure, now more woman than man, writhed on the table as the muscles and sinews of his newly reshaped body stretched and squeezed, pushed and pulled to remake him yet again!!! He screamed as he watched them grow and grow and grow as the awesome weight of them fell on his heaving chest!!!!
It was almost a relief when the men came and released him from his bonds and put him in new bondage as they walked him out to the waiting limousine!
His new owner smiled and pointed to two young men sitting near her!
"Happy 16th birthday my sons!!!! She's all yours!!! There's not another like her anywhere!!! Have fun!!!!"
Her screams were quickly muffled first by one if the youngsters and soon after by the other!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment