Thursday, October 8, 2015

Just Fantastic!

"Oh my God!!!! Yes your tongue on my cock feels fantastic!!!!  Suck me baby, suck my big fat cock!!! Take me deep!!!! I want to flood your mouth with hot cum!!!! Suck it....oh yes just like that ...yes just like that....oh yeah!!!! Watch closely Sissy!!! This is how a real woman sucks a cock!!!! Your wife is amazing!!!! I'm going to fill her mouth and I want you to give her a big kiss when I do.....I want to....ohhhh!!!!"
It was hot! But he wasn't the first man to cum in her mouth and he wouldn't be the last!!! And I always kissed her after!!!! Since we first met!!!! She loved it and so did I!!!!















3 comments:

  1. OK Kaaren, keep this same story, BUT make it you standing up and my kneeling down! Maybe we could even add in Leeanne, standing behind me pushing my head down on your cock, while she is kissing you???

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe I'm so small and I cum so quickly I can't imagine you'd enjoy it!!! But on the other hand perhaps you'd like to take his place in that scenario!!! I think I'd like that very much...very, very much!!!!

      Delete
  2. Kaaren, I'd love to!!! You have no idea how many times I've played with myself thinking of you and/or Leeanne! Now don't worry about you being small or the fact you cum too fast. I prefer small cocks, because I can perform better with them. I don't gag like I do on BIG, BIG, cocks. Little cocks allow me to really do everything, lick them, suck them, take them in my mouth and lick the ball sack at the same time, etc.

    AND, since I love cum in my mouth I'd be happy to take yours, even if it happened in just a few minutes!

    Kaaren, I love all the things you and Leeanne write in your blogs, and that is part of why I want to perform on you and for you. You two are so cute, so sexy, and so kinky, I get excited just hinting about you. We could play switches all day long, until we are all completely drained and satisfied!

    How's that sound?

    ReplyDelete