Thursday, October 22, 2015

He Was Early

"She won't be home for at least an hour!"
"Well then Sissy We'll have to find some way to entertain ourselves till then...won't we?"
"I guess so....can I get you something?"
"Why don't you bend over that chair for me and pull your skirt up, there's something I want to see!"
I never once thought of saying no to him!!!
"Very cute Sissy but these are in the way of what I have in mind!!!"
Before I knew it he had ripped my panties off!!!! Literally ripped them off!!! I didn't know what he had in mind.....spanking or fucking....I liked both ....but damn it I really liked those panties!!!!














2 comments:

  1. Poor poor sissy, losing such lovely lingerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know....a couple of times a week starts to run into some serious cash!!!!

      Delete