Monday, October 5, 2015

Feeling Guilty

"I'm feeling a little guilty...I never thought I'd cheat on my wife...especially not with you!"
"Oh that's a nice thing to say!!!! You weren't complaining when I had your cock in my mouth!!! All I remember hearing is how much you loved it!!!!"
"I know...when my dick gets hard....I can't think straight....and you look so damned sexy in your pretty underwear...."
"Lingerie!!!! Truck drivers wear underwear....ladies wear lingerie!!!"
"Yes I'm sorry...I'm just confused..."
"Look Bill I know you love your wife, she's a lovely woman...I know you'll never leave her...I'll never ask you to leave her...and really what harm is there in a little private fun between friends?"
"You're right! I know you'll never leave your wife either Frank....I just feel guilty sometimes!!!"
"Same time next week Bill?"
"Yeah Buddy, get your dress on and I'll drive you home..."
"Oh my goodness!!! We'll have to hurry I only have an hour to change before she gets home!"
"She really doesn't know?"
"Not a clue!"

"Hi Frank I'm home!
"Hello Sweetheart!!"
"That's a pretty dress! Oh I forgot today is the day you blow Bill at the motel! How did that go!"
"Wonderful as always!"












1 comment:

  1. Whatever gets Bill through the day. "it's not gay if someone is wearing a dress!" Hahaha

    ReplyDelete