Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Matinee - The Baroness

They were mostly quiet, everything they had to say to each other had already been said long ago! Now they suffered mostly in silence except for poor Gunther who had been taken below!
He had tried to fight....he refused to respond to the new name she had given him, Greta! After several days she had her men take him down the stairs to whatever was down there! No one had come back and it wasn't long before the shrieking began!!!
The others cringed and cried as they listened!!!! Their minds racing....their imaginations working at what could cause a person to scream like that for so long!!!!
After a day or two...it was hard to judge time down here.....the screams changed!
"My name is Greta!!!! My name is Greta!!!!"  they heard his plaintive cry and then the screaming started again!!!! And then abruptly, they stopped! The men who had taken Gunther silently came up the stairs and without a glance or word slipped out of the door as the silence was only broken by the quiet weeping of the others, all of them silently praying for Gunther, praying for themselves!
Suddenly the door swung open, sunlight streaming in nearly blinding them, and the Baroness entered!
She slowly walked among them, she did this quite often as she decided which method of restraint each of them would experience next!!!! Sometimes she would take one of them back to the castle! None of them dared speak of the depraved and decadent acts she forced them to perform as she satisfied her perverted lust!!!
"My dears, I have an announcement to make that will be of great interest to you!!! I have decided to remarry! He's a lovely boy from the village and he will make a wonderful husband for me!!! Although I have been disappointed by my husbands before!" she laughed.
"In any case I will remarry and I hope he pleases me! My men tell me that Greta will not be....rejoining us and I still have plenty of the old gypsy's potion left to transform him....but of course you all know about that already, don't you my dear husbands!!!"
Her husbands, in their bondage, watched her as she turned and walked toward the door, laughing as she went!!!!














1 comment: