Thursday, September 17, 2015

One Million!!!!

Sometime in the next hour or thereabouts this silly little blog will have its one millionth page hit!!! I know many of you other sweet sissy bloggers have hit this mark long ago and I don't like being a number whore but with a number like that I think it's time to take note!!!!
Thanks Leeanne, first and foremost! My Sissy inspiration, my sissy dream girl!!!!
Thanks Dee for playing along and being so evilly nice!!!!
Thanks Jo for the wonderful artwork!!!!
Thanks terri for recording your cuckold life, so similar!!!!!
Thanks Joe D for your sick and perverted comments...we could have been twins!!!!
Thanks Throne, for the fun stories and your wonderful encouragement!!!!
"Thanks sissy teri, I look forward to your comments all the time!!!!
Thanks James, you are as delightfully twisted as I am!!!!
Thanks Fiona for your comments...always fun to read!!!!
Thanks Andy X and LAKity and Mychel Glen and Sissy Bitch and Sissy Mishel and Sissy Pet and oh so many others!!!!
Without you all I wouldn't go on with all my nonsense here!!!!
Thanks to my beautiful and understanding wife who has given me a life I never thought I'd have!!!!
Okay that;s enough of that!!!!
Let's Party!!!!















2 comments: