Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It's Not Just Me

Many readers of my silly little blog here probably assume that my sweet wife is a saint who puts up with all my kinks and perversions! But she has her own things too!!!!

"Put these on Sissy! I want to fuck you while you're wearing them!"
"Whatever you want Sweetheart!"
"Get the big strap-on Sissy! The really big black one!"
"Ummmm....Yes Ma'am!"

"Those are my Mom's panties Sissy, You're wearing my Mom's Panties....how do they feel Sissy?"
"Soft and wonderful Sweetheart,,,,they feel very nice!"
"They're not clean Sissy...could you tell?
"Oh yes Sweetheart I could definitely tell!!!!"
"Do you like it Sissy?"
"They're very comfortable!"
"Pull them down bitch!!!! I'm gonna fuck your ass like there's no tomorrow!!!!!"
"Yes Sweetheart"
"Say "yes darling daughter" bitch!!!!"
"Oh god " she pushed the full length into me in one massive thrust!!!!
"Oh Yes My Darling Daughter!!!" I screamed over and over as she gave me the ride of my life!!!!













1 comment: