Saturday, September 26, 2015

Isn't It Beautiful Sissy

Mark came from the airport and after putting his bag in our....her bedroom took a shower and changed into a fresh suit!
My wife was waiting in a lovely tight black dress and as he slipped an arm around her and slid his hand over her lovely bottom he smiled at me.
"Your wife has a beautiful ass Sissy, don't you agree?"
"Yes sir It's the most beautiful bottom I have ever seen!"
He chuckled as my wife giggled, her head pressed into his chest!
"I'm glad we agree Sissy, I can't wait to fuck her ass when we get back and I really can't wait to watch you lick my cum back out of her!!!"
"I can't wait either sir!"
They laughed all the way to the door and his hand was on her bottom all the way there!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment