Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Haven't Seen Her

He scanned the room, everyone was having a good time but he was still troubled! Finding his wife he pulled her aside.
"Have you seen Tricia and her boyfriend....I don't see them anywhere..."
"Stop worrying about her! She is very capable of handling a boy by herself! She's my daughter and I've taught her all about how to handle men!!!!"
He smiled as tingles ran through him....
"Still I wonder where they are..." he said!
"Oh honey don't get your panties in a bunch....they're probably in some corner necking...."
"You're right, of course, I'm sure it's something like that!!!"














2 comments:

  1. Of course, this isn't an insult when you say, "you are JUST like your mother!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like it should be bent over and fucked like a bitch anytime are anywhere she wants love it thank you

    ReplyDelete