Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Leeanne!!!!

The Sissy who inspired me! The Sissy who means the world to me!!!! I urge every reader of my silly little blogs to head on over to visit Leeanne's Sissy Musings! It is certainly the finest Sissy Blog you will ever read!!!!
Sweet Leeanne, I got you a wonderful present but....well....I couldn't help it...I thought of you as I swallowed every drop!!!!!
You'll have to settle for my love and lust for your sweet sissy body....those legs....sigh!!!!!














3 comments:

  1. OMG! Kaaren! That is soooo you! I love you you sweet little devil angel!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeanne happy birthday! I wish I were near you so I could give you a birthday blow job.

    Am I the only one who noticed this sissy's toes curl the minute she gets the first cum shot? It got me thinking, Kaaren & Leeanne, do Your toes curl when you get that first taste?

    More important, do your toes curl when you cum? I'd love to suck both of you and see what happens when you cum in my mouth???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are definitely Dee-vious sissy friends. BTW, I posted the caption starring you and Leeanne on my blog last night. Make sure you check it out, since I know you BOTH can count to 69!

    ReplyDelete