Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Matinee - You Will Be Mine

"No never!"
"You can fight all you want Tonya my machine will make you submit sooner or later!!!"
"My name is Tony, god damn you!!!!!"
"Your name is Tonya now! Let me just nudge this lever up a little!!!"
"Ohhhhhhhh....please no more!"
"Just submit to me Tonya! Tell me you'll be mine forever!"
"But why me???? Why turn me into this??? Why couldn't you be happy with a real woman???"
""But Tonya, there'd be no challenge in that....and I love a challenge!"
"I'll never submit!!! I'll never be your woman....Never!!!!"
"Let me just move the lever to 6.5...."
"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god please stop please please...."
"So Tonya! Tell me what's your name?"
"My name is Tony..."
"Let's see how you do with the machine at 7...."
"Oh god!!!!! No more no more!!!! My name is Tonya...oh god my name is Tonya....please no more!!!"
"And who is your Master Tonya?"
"You are!"
"I'm not sure I like your tone of voice Tonya!!! Let's move it up to 8...."
"AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH you are my master....only you.....I live to serve you....!!!!"
"You know Tonya, the last man I put on the machine went all the way to 10! It destroyed his mind but he became a very good slave....he saw to all my needs.....all of my needs! Let's go to 9 and see how you feel!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH pleasepleaseplease I am yours I am your slave  please no more!!!!!"

Slowly he dialed down the Orgasmatizer, this slave was broken. He'd move her into the storage facility with all the other broken toys! He was unmoved by her moans and sobs as he was already thinking of that nice young man at the newsstand! He'd make a lovely girl and with the newsboy's  cocky attitude, who knows, maybe he'd have another one who'd make it to 10











No comments:

Post a Comment